Christian Foundations

This blog will contain some basic Bible teaching from an Evangelical Christian worldview. I will welcome questions and comments, as long as they are relevant.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Thessalonians 5:24-26

"The One who called you is faithful. He will do this." (I Thessalonians 5:24)

Our eventual consecration and purity does not depend upon our goodness. Without God, we have none. It depends upon the faithfulness of God who promised to cleanse us of our iniquities.

"Brothers, pray for us." (I Thessalonians 5:25)

Paul desired the prayers of others on his behalf. He believed in the power of prayer.

"Welcome all the brothers with a pure kiss." (I Thessalonians 5:26)

This was a common way to greet one another. It still is in some parts of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home