Christian Foundations

This blog will contain some basic Bible teaching from an Evangelical Christian worldview. I will welcome questions and comments, as long as they are relevant.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Thessalonians 2:10-12

"You and God are legal witnesses. We were pure, just and without blame towards you believers." (I Thessalonians 2:10)

Paul was morally pure, fair and acted in a way that he could not be justly accused of doing wrong to anyone.

"Even as you know, how each of you were like our children, and we acted like your father." (I Thessalonians 2:11)

Paul cared for them like a father cares for his very own children.

"We invited, encouraged and witnessed to you so that your lifestyle would be worthy of God Who called you into the service of His Kingdom and Glory." (I Thessalonians 2:12)

Remembering who we serve should cause us to live the right kind of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home