Christian Foundations

This blog will contain some basic Bible teaching from an Evangelical Christian worldview. I will welcome questions and comments, as long as they are relevant.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I Thessalonians 2:8, 9

"Having deep affection for you all, we were delighted to give you all, not only the Good News of God but also our own selves, because you were loved by us." (I Thessalonians 2:8)

Paul was fully committed to these believers. He showed that he loved souls by happily giving them the Gospel message.

"The fact is, brothers, you remember our labor and our toil. Night and day we work so that not one of you are burdened while we proclaim to you the Good News of God." (I Thessalonians 2:9)

Paul was bi-vocational. He worked to support himself while he preached the Gospel. No one could claim that he took advantage of him or her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home